• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA refill

bighillm7

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
Central Iowa
I am heading to the snowies on wednesday. We will be staying in centenial and coming through larmie. Is there any place that refills BCA cylinders. Just trying to get a place in my phone if we need a refill or a top off.

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
Unfortunately, not yet. TNT was supposed to be getting set up to refill this year, but last time I checked (about a week and a half ago), it still hadn't gotten its tank. The closest place to Laramie, where I bring mine, is High Plains Scuba in Ft Collins (about an hr from Laramie). They are a certified BCA refill center and do it for $7/cylinder. Keep in mind, you will need the BCA refill kit with o rings, grease, etc.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Buy a scuba tank and the fitting for it on BCA's website. Standard scuba tank will hold 3,000 psi. You can buy used ones all day. Just make sure it is up on its inspections.

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
I can refill bca cylinders in saratoga, for $2.00 (cost of the oring shipped) or a beer and some stories....:face-icon-small-ton I'm easy like that haha

I would rather a guy ride with a full pack than not.

If your going to be on the west side and might need a refill pm me ahead of time and I'll give you my cell# in case, because I'm not only sw every day.

Premium Features