• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trip

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
So was planning on March 25 of coming that way but plans have changed.Was thinking about coming out next week March 17. Ride Thursday Friday and Saturday then come home. I bought a sled I need to ride. Lol. Anyome want to team up and ride together? Only been there once. (Snowies)

Last edited:

daknapp

Premium Member
Aug 29, 2013
Adirondacks, Northern NY
Winter has been a total disappointment here in the Northeast (Adirondacks, northern New York State) !

I was thinking of head west to ride for a week March 23-30th ? Watching the temperatures it looks like it has been warm 'there' too. So where to go ?

I'd like to get off trail and may have a connection to be able to stay Driggs, Idaho.

Where to go ? Thanks !

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
western wyoming and northern colorado are basically gonna get hit pretty good all week. should be 24 inches anyway, maybe more up high.

i would imagine west yellowstone, alpine, togwotee etc are gonna be good by end of the week and looks like it should stay cool into the next week.

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Tog

Heading to Togwotee this Wednesday. Looks like we planned the trip just right as they are suppose to get snow.

Premium Features