• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whatta working on?

C
Sep 23, 2011
Durango, Co
Its that time of the year again for me so I thought id see what you guys are working on for next season. I'm getting my slp's recoated with some hightemp powdercoat. Tired of the rust, will post pics when complete. How about you fellas, Whatta working on?

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I am taking a widening kit off, adding a taller bar riser, and install a heat temp gauge.

Nothing major.

Anyone interested in a set of blue radius and steering rods for a 42" stance?
I am willing to trade for a stock set.

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
I am taking a widening kit off, adding a taller bar riser, and install a heat temp gauge.

Nothing major.

Anyone interested in a set of blue radius and steering rods for a 42" stance?
I am willing to trade for a stock set.

I have a stock 2002 vmax 600, not sure if there wider or not. I would trade for something wider if there not the same. IDK I have only had these chassis last few years and just bought the vmax this summer.

But the Vmax is getting a complete tare down, paint, feet hook meet hooker foot boards form my old IQR, it has reverse and E start. I also have a 2009 ski doo skid I plan to use and push it out to around 146-151 area. Keeping motor stock, my 99 phazer will be getting paint this year to change things up and a lighter skid I had laying around from one of my Cats.

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I have a stock 2002 vmax 600, not sure if there wider or not. I would trade for something wider if there not the same. IDK I have only had these chassis last few years and just bought the vmax this summer.

But the Vmax is getting a complete tare down, paint, feet hook meet hooker foot boards form my old IQR, it has reverse and E start. I also have a 2009 ski doo skid I plan to use and push it out to around 146-151 area. Keeping motor stock, my 99 phazer will be getting paint this year to change things up and a lighter skid I had laying around from one of my Cats.

When you have a chance measure the center to center of your spindles/skies. Mine is at 42" I think your V-max is the same. But if by chance yours is 39" I would be interested.

Wrenchmaster

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
B.C. Canada
I'm planning on the narrow stance this year as well, got the mountain max radius rods and tie rods from a parts machine. Also picked up a cheap 2001 MM700 that I'm planning on building a turbo setup on.

Premium Features