• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Viper Bender Pipes?

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I would change out the nozzles and needles to MM specs and jet it one size richer than the mm setting. 51/45 helix with a cat red or yellow spring set @ 0/2 Cut the helix to allow full shift.:face-icon-small-coo

Lank Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
I use a Heel Clicker kit with max weight in the heel and a a Dalton 53/41 helix (btw, if you've never used Dalton stuff you should try it. A1 quality). It nearly rips your arms off. My wife near crapped her pants first time she drove it and grabbed a fistful of throttle. Setup worked awesome with or without the triple pipes. Just had to change the weight in the cam arm body.

S

Suprx125

Dec 21, 2012
You might double check but I remember having to run a wedged head gasket on the viper I had with bender triple pipes.

You should run the Opticool head gasket available thru Bender or Hauck, along with a rear cooler if the sled is not a 04'. As far as jetting goes, Bender will fax you a chart if needed.

Premium Features