• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Arctic Cat M1000 650hp Twin Turbo's

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
If anyone knows Stan Checketts you wouldn't be suprised. I cant wait to see it on the snow

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Lmfao...

Your going to be wishing you didn't know Stan the first time he takes this out and gets off a groomed trail or off the trailer for that matter...In fact I would save your back and start thinking of excuses not to go riding with "Stan" that day...

J
Nov 15, 2009
Sandpoint, ID
I saw some pictures of two D-9 Cat dozers tied together like that from back in the late 70's. Seemed like a great concept, till I saw a nose to tail version. If your gonna be a bear, might as well be a grizzly!

R

rcaustin

Sep 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
at 1000 lbs and 650 hp... no thianks... good luck boondocking through the trees with that thing... good luck sidehilling at all. what a waste of time. you won't even be able to get it to a decent sized hill because it will be rolling down the mountain on the first side hill. two brand new 1000's junked. good for you. why wouldn't you put both engines together in one sled (oversized a bit) instead of putting both sleds together... what a waste of extra weight... cmon!!!

Premium Features