• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PC5 maps

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
Hello, I have an 07 dragon 700 motor in an IQR chassis and haven't gotten it completely dialed in yet with the new pc5 due to an injury. I was wondering what maps you guys are running and maybe letting me try them. I have a custom kit with a KPA 2860 and an intercooler. Running around 7lbs at the moment with 50/50 av gas. Any information would help.

Thanks guys

ez-ryder

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Dawson Creek B.C.
How far have you gotten?
In the reading I've done on the pc5 pti Is they already have a fuel increase per pound of boost set, and the user can change it. I had assumed previous that it would need to be started from scratch. How close is that part of the map? I have a Boondocker 700 turbo have thought about going this route.

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
PCV PTI

I've got a couple complete maps that I've created from scratch, I was mainly curious of someone else's mao just to see if their mid range is better than mine. I have a small bog in the mid range that I've been trying to work out and I got really close at the end of the season before I had an injury. Yes, there is a pressure table and from what Dynotech Research and other have told me, 2 strokes are suppose to have all zeros in that table, they automatically compensate fuel with each pound of boost. I had a dobeck before that fried itself, so going this route with the PCV has so far been really great for me, so far it's been changing the fueling accurately with changing elevation.

Lord7

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I tune mine only with the pressure table and no bogs. One thing you might want to play with the the accell pump feature for quick throttle stabs. You can configure it to pull fuel for a split second.

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
PCV PTI

Thank you Boston Racing, i ll definitely try a map just using the pressure table, I didn't know about the accel pump, but I'll have to look into that as well!

Premium Features