• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber turbo 7000 rpm bog

T&A1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Craig, Colorado
I have a 2013 pro with a silber turbo and almost 1600 miles. This sled has never really ran right. I finally got it running good at the end of the season last year. I can't ever go to full throttle. As soon as I hit 7000 rpms the sled falls on it's face. Any ideas why? I replaced the exhaust valve solenoid and cleaned the valves and it ran great for a couple rides. Also if I stab the throttle from an idle the sled will die. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
M

MacDawg productions

Sep 5, 2008
Van Isle, British Columbia
It's kinda process of elimination. Unfortunately. Multitude of things to check.......tps, exhaust springs, throttle kill switch, exhaust valves,doesn't sound like clutching. Just start checking the simple stuff first. I'm sure the gurus will chime in soon.....you will find out what it is. I was always amazed how quick you can hit the rev limiter from 7000 rpm!! Is it the 2013 silber kit? Guys r having great results with the new reflash map on ecu. Including myself.
Good luck?

T&A1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Craig, Colorado
It's the silber kit with the bullydog update. I don't now if there's any new reflashes. Can't seem to get a hold of Cory.

T&A1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Craig, Colorado
Here's an update. If I'm just easing my way through the trees at a slow speed the air fuel gauge starts climbing till it goes ----. It bogs really bad if I'm chopping the throttle. If I hold it wide open sometimes it'll run perfect through a good pull, other times it'll start bogging.

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
First of all please let us know everything you have check out already, it is the prosses of alimanation. Please let us know if you replace fual filter, did you check for boost leaks did you check you tps, did you check all the grounds. At this point i would say it could be the filter or tps.

K

KON

Apr 18, 2010
First of all, check the compression on both cylinders. Change spark plugs.
If it still bogs out after everything mentioned is checked you need a new map, it sounds like it can´t burn all the fuel.

Premium Features