• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rmk turbo dies at WOT

pat.m23

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2015
I have a 2015 rmk pro with a silber turbo kit. I am running the new boondocker box with ebc and 3 degree e key. Now i am running 5 psi at sea level with at race fuel mix and after a wot pull or while wot the sled will just die
Could it b running out of fuel?? The kit i am running has aux injectors also. Any one else run into this problem

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Where is the BD box and EBC getting power? The plug by the headlight doesn't work well and causes running issues.

pat.m23

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2015
The box gets it own power where is plugs into the ecu. Now my oil pump n afr is getting power by the plug by the clutches. And i ran it the first time and it did it 3 times in one day then i ran it a 2nd time n never had a problem the whole day n yesterday it did it once. Is there any where else i can get power or mayb hook up a battery up n have the power by the clutches charge it

pat.m23

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2015
figured it out. There was a bolt on my intercooler i uses to support the fuel line and it was hitting the bulkhead causing the det light to come on n turn the sled right off.

Premium Features