• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do old Snowest and other sled mags have any value?

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I have a collection of mags from the mid 90s to mid 2000s, Have most, if not all, issues for the years.

Or, time for a bonfire? :face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:

skidawg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2006
Wausau, Wisc.
Magazine rags

Wow, I give mine away after a month and I subscribe to them all! I do keep the ones with the pricing and all the models, but even that is only for a year. I guess with all the snowmobile forums and the internet, I can get any information about any sled I want.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Hope not cause I just chucked all my old Snowtech mags last yr. got tired of moving them from state to state every couple years.
Fun to look back at what was the latest and greatest tech from years past though!

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I wish!

I have pretty much every sled rag from the past 20 years. Even my favorite SnowWeek's. Wish those were still around.
I also have boat rags and a ton of TWMX and RacerX's.

I'm not ready to part with them yet.

Looking on ebay, a lot of these will never hold more than a few dollar value. But they are like my 70's sled rags. Too good to throw away. I love thumbing thru those every few years.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I wish!

I have pretty much every sled rag from the past 20 years. Even my favorite SnowWeek's. Wish those were still around.
I also have boat rags and a ton of TWMX and RacerX's.

I'm not ready to part with them yet.

Looking on ebay, a lot of these will never hold more than a few dollar value. But they are like my 70's sled rags. Too good to throw away. I love thumbing thru those every few years.

It was tough, but I threw them all out, except a select few. I did however keep all of the dealer brochures, which I think are kind of cool.

Premium Features