• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chinese junk

K
Mar 10, 2014
I bought an Asun chinese snowmobile for the kids. It actually runs pretty good but the track came loose and I didn't see it. They ended up busting the lugs off the track so I need a new one. It looks like a xc 120 clone but not sure if they are close enough to swap parts. Does anyone know where to buy parts for this piece of ****? (China I know, but what's the number) It's a 163cc and a 2007 model. ANY help much appreciated. Thanks

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I can't help you. But this does not surprise me. Sorry you did not have any help here. Good luck.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Bust out the tape measure dude. same with the bikes, it's a lot of trial and error. One thing I tell my customers is to make sure the company has a warehouse in North America where one can get parts. Otherwise, it's a lot of screwing around much like I'm sure you're head first into. Of course I want customers to buy their kids' bikes and sleds from me, but with a pricetag of 4x more for a name brand, a lot of people can't afford that. And I'm all about getting kids into the sport, so I encourage it either way. But ya, I live by that tidbit of advice. Good luck and I hope you get it back up and running.

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Check e-bay and look in Vancouver, BC, Canada. They have a quite a few dealers bringing in c-cans full of bikes and quads, not sure about snowmobiles.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
Long track it! You can get a old firecat track pretty cheap. Probably have to change drivers but that's no biggie.
Your original post need pics and measurements
How wide is your tunnel? How wide is your track? How big are your drivers? How big is your driveshaft?

K
Mar 10, 2014
Thanks for the responses. I did find out (I think) it can use the same track as a 2007 polaris xc120. The only thing is this one has aluminum track sprockets whereas Polaris are plastic or rubber. I guess I will have to find the whole drive train. The thing runs really good maybe a decent track will make it more durable.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
A few years back somebody tried to sell me a trailer load of them ... well under a grand each

They are imported thru Los Angeles and the distributor is in the LA area,.

Last edited:
Premium Features