• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

16 inch track fit Viper?

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
iam sure it could be done,but after running a 16 & 15 wide on my nytro i will never run a 16 again,you lose so much side to side mobility,just my opinion though.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Call it what you want, but in my neck of the woods the REV and the XP consistently highmark the Cats. Apples to Apples.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Call it what you want, but in my neck of the woods the REV and the XP consistently highmark the Cats. Apples to Apples.

Yah I agree Rev, XP,XM are hard to beat if they had a 15 they would still be hard to beat. I'm going to bb my 2014 PC just to hopefully hand the XM some of its own medicine for once.

DPG

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Yah I agree Rev, XP,XM are hard to beat if they had a 15 they would still be hard to beat. I'm going to bb my 2014 PC just to hopefully hand the XM some of its own medicine for once.

DPG

950?

Thing that interest me for the Cats is the Speedwerx supercharger. If it works, being able to use stock exhaust is sweet. Most turbo 2 strokes are too darned loud.

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Yep, sounds like it didn't start out so good, but maybe better now?

Would be an expensive guinea pig if didn't work good.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Very true about those 2S turbos. The verdict is still out on the SC haven't heard very much.

DPG

Yep, sounds like it didn't start out so good, but maybe better now?

Would be an expensive guinea pig if didn't work good.

Getting a little off topic here but...

I'm not sure if the SW kit is the same kit that's been around for a couple years now or not. The first one to come out was using a butterfly valve in the exhaust to simulate restriction, kinda like a turbo does. It seems like it took some time for them to dial in how its applied. There was one at the Jackson Hillclimbs that ran really good.

Premium Features