• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber-Turbo Upgrade Options

B
Nov 12, 2013
Just wondering how everyone has made out with the different turbos silber has to offer. I have a 2014 pro with a journal bearing turbo that failed due to the oil pump going. Should I replace the broken turbo with another journal bearing turbo internals? Should I upgrade to the ball bearing turbo set up for an extra $350 over the journal bearing set up? or should I go for the new kPa oil-less turbo for an extra $700 over the journal bearing set up and eliminate the oil reservoir and pump?

Appreciate any input. Thanks

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
So what pump went out? Was it the Walbro or the other junker... Seeing that you already have the tank and pump I would just upgrade to a KPA Ball.

Give Corey a call and he will hook you up... 719-271-6687

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
turbo

i have a good walbro pump and a good journal bearing turbo for sale all with low miles for alot less then a new turbo all in great shape off a silber kit i upgraded to the kpa oilless. can send pictures of turbo and pump text me 1563-880-8401

Premium Features