• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mild Mod summit 800

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Here are a couple pics of my mildly model summit

It has Diamond S hood and bumper

Diamond S Ti Can nice and Quiet almost stock quiet- Perfect:musicnote:

SHR T3 relocation brackets for the rear skid

And Elka shocks all around :face-icon-small-ton

Sly dog powder hounds

and last one of my favourites Dynamo Joe Clutch kit.

IMG_1817.jpg IMG_1816.jpg

H

HPJUNKIE

Nov 5, 2003
Love the concept! All the warranty, less the weight! From there it starts to get expensive!

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Ride report.-1 celsius 2500 to 4500 feet mostly loose trail with 8 to 10 inches loose on the side ( so no good deep snow report

SHR relocation brackets lift the rear end up by about 1" sled is slightly more nervous at speed wheelies less. (Stock 2015 SP frond end)
Not as easy to wheelie across stuff as before puts more weight on the front shocks ( need to stiffen them up a bit ) RAS 2 package would be more balanced.(it is slightly taler as well)

Ella shocks are awesome on the skid. (dampening and preload is perfect set for my weight). Front end needs a bit more preload. Maybe a bit more dampening.

Diamond s hood with Ti Quiet can and 5" K&N filter
Fuelling seems perfect crisp clean no stumbles or burbles of any sort, RPM is spot on. By far the quietest aftermarket exhaust I have ever heard.
Intake is surprisingly Quiet for a K&N set up. On the trail the mesh hood and under hood air intake work perfect -- will need more powder to see how it will perform chewing through 3 feet of pow at slower speeds.

Waiting for Powder to test it where it counts :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Yeah I just put a diamond S hood on and was surprised at how quiet it still is. I had heard they get incredibly loud when you open up the intakes.

Premium Features