• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HM Turbo for Pro RMK--If you want want, you'd better snag it. Snooze ya lose.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
If you are looking for one, you'd better snag it.

The timing of the AXYS HO motor and Aerocharger pulling the plug on the people they sold turbos to pretty much seals the deal for that.

Since HM Turbos lost Aerocharger as a turbo vendor, Shane isn't planning to go back and R&D a new turbo housing for that chassis.

They aren't making any more Pro RMK turbo kits.

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I think I have a whole kit laying around here somewhere. one I took off for a guy and he just left it here. so I bet he would sell it if you are interested.

Feel a bit like Cal Naughton Jr. right now.

image_zpsp4skjpki.jpg

Don't know if that's a slam or comment.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
No Slam here.
I was just trying to help a couple guys out. I have it here on the shelf and the guy wants to sell it. you guys were wanting one. so put two and two together every body wins. Sometimes I feel like you cant say anything around the forums with it being taken the wrong way, or some fight starting. charity comes in handy in life. yeah hm is another manufacture and I want nothing but the best for them. when things started going backwards I called and offered everything I have to them. that is a fact!
:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Premium Features