• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please help silber turbo on 2010 700 dragon

T
Jun 14, 2014
Coon Rapids Mn
I'm posting this for a friend. He doesn't have any idea how to use the forums so I said I'd try to find the answer for him. He bought a 2010 700 dragon with a silber turbo. Does anyone have a tune for it? Justin has not been helpful my buddy told me and were kinda stuck right now as we are going to the snowies in two weeks. The sled runs but he has to be in and out of the throttle to keep the a/f in the right space. We have no snow here in MN to try to tune it and we defiantly don't want to waste time tuning it out west as we only get one trip a year. I know he's running 7lbs of boost here in mn and he took it out to MI with me a few weeks ago and he could ride it but like I said he cant keep her pinned. He has to be on and off the throttle or she runs to lean. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
when cruising it will go lean and the throttle does need to be worked a little bit when cruising trails. i would put in a new fuel filter if you havent already to be safe. i had a hard time tuning mine until i got out west because i wasnt able to put enough load on the motor until i got into deeper snow

T
Jun 14, 2014
Coon Rapids Mn
when cruising it will go lean and the throttle does need to be worked a little bit when cruising trails. i would put in a new fuel filter if you havent already to be safe. i had a hard time tuning mine until i got out west because i wasnt able to put enough load on the motor until i got into deeper snow

Thank you. I guess will just have to tune it out west...

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah, trail tuning on the turbos is hard to do, the afr dances around a lot since there is no load.

read the tuning instructions for that controller, make a little cheat sheet and head out west and tune in real snow.

Premium Features