• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i cant take it anymore

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
Also relevant are the transportation laws in this country regarding hauling gasoline. Limit per rig is about 200 litres. If you have multiple turbo sleds in the trailer on a 3-5 riding day trip to the mountains you can't carry enough race gas legally to run straight race.

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
The guy with the toasted 2014 pro in the post just above this one should have read this post. Part of the reason I put in good fuel is in case I go lower in elevation than I planned to. I'd rather be safe than sorry. I think everyone will agree too much octane is better than not enough. The owner of that 14 pro turbo just learned that lesson the hard way. The good news is that you should only need to learn it once!!

I have read all this posts like this for years LOL, Thats why i bought a low boost pump gas kit with what has been deemed a VERY good controller, and had GOOD FRESH gas in it. As insurance after this burndown I will be stepping it up some. Trust me I have researched this quite a bit before committing the dollars to a two stroke after many trouble free miles on a four stroke. Far from a expert at this, but willing to pay others for their expertise. Sometimes $hit happens.

Already called--$6.30 for Av gas here and will be taking some with me to laramie this week.

No offense taken, by your comment just so you know, just feel there are some guys out there judging me a bit, when they don't know the whole situation.. No biggie at all tho. Don't think i was the first to burn down a two stroke turbo and doubt i will be the last lol.

A

aj1180

Dec 17, 2009
waukon ia
I've learned the hard way too many times in the past. Everyone will on a highly modified sled. The only question is how many times you need to learn the hard way. Thanks everyone for keeping remarks clean.

Premium Features