• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pisten Bully Mechanic Needed

K
Jan 28, 2011
Thunder Mountain Lodge
I'd be very happy to trade cabin rentals and gas for an experienced Pisten Bully Mechanic to fix my blade functions. The blade goes up and down and tilts left and right. What I don't get is wing function and blade angle left/right. I bought the new wires to install, but something isn't quite right. Thunder Mountain Lodge, Grand Mesa Colorado. Thanks

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
I'd be very happy to trade cabin rentals and gas for an experienced Pisten Bully Mechanic to fix my blade functions. The blade goes up and down and tilts left and right. What I don't get is wing function and blade angle left/right. I bought the new wires to install, but something isn't quite right. Thunder Mountain Lodge, Grand Mesa Colorado. Thanks

We bought & still run a 1997 PB300 at our place up in the Snowy Range from the dealer there in Grand Junction - the electronics on that almost 20 year old beast drive me nuts. Ours came from the Copper Mountain ski area - you may try running a Craigslist Ad to see if any of the ski area mechanics want to do a side job. My guess is that would get a better response then on this forum.

I know the GJ PB mechanics hourly rates are high, but it may be worth it just to bite the bullet and have them work on it for a couple hours.....

Last edited:

vwsprite

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2008
mazama, wa
what model is it? age? does it have a hydraulics control panel behind the drive computer? pb's tech help can help diagnose leds if it does. could be soleniods on front hyd block

Premium Features