• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

error code

T
Oct 14, 2008
i got a 07 m1000, the wrench flashes twice when i fire it up , i dont have a manual and the sticker is gone on my intake to tell me what it means, can anyone help me out please and thank you!

cat rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairmont, MN
My 07 M8 does the same thing, from what I've been told by an arctic cat dealer it indicates there has been updates done. Let me know if you are told anything different.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
From FreeAgent-Michelle

Here is what I got from Michelle last year.

On your CCU there is a diagnostic plug. I want you to unplug it. Now with it being unplug start your sled. Plug the diagnostic back in while its running. Now press and hold your shift button for 5 seconds. You should see two quick flashes.
That should reset your wrench light. What Scott said was this .....

If you get any moisture in the plug to the tach that code will flash. Even if it dries out unless you reset the wrench it won't clear the code off.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79357&page=2

Thunder

T
Oct 14, 2008
sorri arctic thunder im new to this and im not sure what box is the ccu, and u said hold the shift button, meaning reverse??, thanks for ur help!

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Yep, the shift button is the reverse button.

Here is a picture of the CCU with the service plug installed. This is the one you want to pull then start and reconnect.

Thunder

100_2849a.jpg

A
Dec 4, 2007
Fairbanks
As for as I know you just install the plug, Leave it on when you start the sled. it will flash a bunch of wrench codes, and the flash twice really quick before your headlights come on. When the headlights come on, press and hold your reverse button until it blinks twice again and then release the button. Shut your sled off and start it again. What you have just done is cleared all the saved error codes out of the memory. A dealer can still pull them up with a CATT tool but they won't bother you any more. And when you start your sled from there on out, the headlights will delay a few seconds the wrench will flash twice real quick and then the lights come on. AC was having problems with the CCU saving random error codes and it was causeing odd things to happen, as far as I now. This little clip just tells it to reset it self. All of this is based off of my expeirence with the CCU update clips. I could be full of **** and not even know it. :)

T
Oct 14, 2008
thanks alot guys lol i feel like a complete ****** dumb a**, but atleast i know now, my sleds at a buddys right now ill go there tomorrow and let u guys know.

so this code thats comming up, it doesnt mean anything i dont have to worrie about it ?? thanks again

Last edited:
Premium Features