• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dan Adams Seat - $399.95 Rear Bumpers $149.95

I

itchy06RMK

Dec 19, 2011
what would shipping be on the seat to Kamloops BC?

Ive been eyeing this seat up all season :face-icon-small-coo

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Are the frameless seats from skinz something a guy will ever be able to get again for the pro or are they done making those?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
That would be great, PM what you find out. I have one of the Nxt LVL seats by the way, pretty low for sitting, but thats not what its meant for, it is never in the way, the material is awesome, and the storage is great, I can jam alot of crap in there. Highly recommend for mountain riding, especially if you are looking to add a little storage.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
That would be great, PM what you find out. I have one of the Nxt LVL seats by the way, pretty low for sitting, but thats not what its meant for, it is never in the way, the material is awesome, and the storage is great, I can jam alot of crap in there. Highly recommend for mountain riding, especially if you are looking to add a little storage.

I'm on it! I'll PM you when I have an answer.

I

itchy06RMK

Dec 19, 2011
if the canadian $$ didn't suck so much right now I would of snapped this up a long time ago!

Good luck on the sale!:happy:

Premium Features