• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

halffast800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2011
Hazel SD
That looks like a sweet sled for sure. How bout switch relocate to the dash tho. Hate handlebar switchs

mightymoko

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Denver Colorado
An even shorter list. Need to whittle it down and start thinking about the wrap.

CATaclysm—There’s no turning back

Project M16—Armed and dangerous

Arctic Blast—Putting excitement into winter

Catalyst—Causes a chemical reaction when ridden … adrenaline

Gotta go with Project M16—Armed and dangerous

Texasron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Dallas, Tx
I'm in!

Can't wait to start riding again. Attempting to get my 83' Airstream motor home up and leave it there so I can just fly or drive.

P

Powder Buster

Feb 3, 2009
Count me in

I'm in too. Other than going all black I can't think of anything meaningful to add myself. Someone is going to be very happy!

ctix

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2015
Minnesota
I think they got all the modifications covered here. Just updating to the newest and coolest that the 16 cats have to offer will be a huge improvement to the sled.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Sure enjoy the partnership between Snowest and Arctic Cat on this sled build. I hope each manufacturer gives Snowest the opportunity as years come.

The build is great to watch and it is coming to fruition sweetly!! Goes without saying, I would love to throw my legs around that sled each and every weekend!!

Thank you for including the Snowest community and letting us see each stage of the progression. Great for the sport and maybe even better for my soul.

Hooray WINTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features