• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jordan from Minnesota

Rufride

Premium Member
Sep 12, 2014
Andover, MN
Hi everyone, I'm from Andover, MN. I spend most of my time riding in Steamboat,CO or anywhere that has decent snow! I normally can find what I need on forums based on what others have experienced but this year might be a differnt story. I ride a 2014 Skidoo summit sp 154 and plan on building it for hillcross this summer! Including aerocharger, motor work, skid, rails, shocks, hood, and anything I feel like is necessary! So figured I might need a little help along the way and this is a good place to start! Thanks!

Jordan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 115

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I can't help except to wish you good luck with your adventure. If you ride Steamboat you must have ridden Hahn's Peak.

:welcome:

J

jake432

Sep 25, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Hi everyone, I'm from Andover, MN. I spend most of my time riding in Steamboat,CO or anywhere that has decent snow! I normally can find what I need on forums based on what others have experienced but this year might be a differnt story. I ride a 2014 Skidoo summit sp 154 and plan on building it for hillcross this summer! Including aerocharger, motor work, skid, rails, shocks, hood, and anything I feel like is necessary! So figured I might need a little help along the way and this is a good place to start! Thanks!

Jordan

Finally joined the big boy site with your little girl sled haha :face-icon-small-win

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Here is a picture of Hahn's Peak from the Sierra Madres in Wyoming from last January.
picture.php

Premium Features