• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where 2 buy : Oil catch tank for the exhaust valve solenoid

M
Jul 1, 2013
Hello everyone!

I was wondering where I could buy an oil catch tank for the exhaust valve solenoid. Pro RMK 2013

Dont want the mess in my belly pan, and dont wanna have a hose hanging outside making oil spills on my garage floor.

Does anyone sell plug and play units for this problem?

Thanks!!!!! :face-icon-small-hap

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Never seen one for sale. It would have to have an effective vent, there's more than casual pressure getting pushed out the ves hose. Rerouted the hose on three pros, oilers turned up, drips haven't been a recurring problem. Wipe occasionally. I could see a catch basin after it sits, pre and post fogging, but haven't done it myself. FWIW.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
OP - sure looks like some of the auto/bike units could be adapted to a sled. Unless someone else is offering one for 2S sleds (could be, just haven't seen one), mock one up for the pro with a mounting tab, and be the first to offer a kit.

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
Make one yerself! Took me 20 min.
I just used an ocean spray cranberry bottle, drilled the cap with vent and routed hose into it. Tie wrapped it to the bulkhead and have 800 miles with no issues, and no mess.

Premium Features