• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Solutions Backcountry Bag ~ TWO thumbs up!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com

BackCountry Bag

Perfect fit!
393763_10150461470906652_681176651_9119870_793909323_n.jpg

doneloaded-1.jpg

Put this bag to the test over the weekend. We were riding in that light fluffy stuff that seems to wiggle it’s way into every nook, cranny, zipper, etc etc. Nothing is safe, well, unless you put it in this bag! :becky:

The weekend previously we rode out in the rain and even that didn’t get into the bag either. My only issue, MY issue, is I didn’t get one of the side pockets zippered all the way and that pocket had moisture in it. The others did not.:face-icon-small-blu

I carry a set of wrenches, zip ties and needle nose pliers in the little mesh compartment located inside the main/ middle compartment which is intended for the Fox Float pump then 2 one liter water bottles, my “strap” for stuck situations and a dry bag to place my extra clothing in when I over heat in the rest of the middle compartment and there is still room for more stuff (like my missing tool kit that has my ratchet, sockets, crescent wrench). The 2 sides have my first aid and stay overnight survival gear in it. So nice not having this on my back. Yes I realize it should be on my back, rode that way until last year, but I guess I’m getting old and the lighter the better. :lol:

The internal mesh pocket on the back door I find is a perfect place for my trash from lunch, snickers, etc etc. This way they don’t fly out when I open the door to get my water 20 times a day. :cheer2:

Another nice feature is that the zippers don’t freeze (it was super cold yesterday) and the shape of the bag makes it easy to zip/unzip where as the Polaris bag I always had to use two hands, one to hold the end and the other to zip.

And the ease of install, it really doesn't get much easier. As it says, no tools needed. At first I was a big concerned whether or not it would stay put, but once you get it in place you can pull, push, etc etc and it doesn't budge! :thumb:

HIGHLY recommend this bag!

This is is the least covered I looked all day Sunday! :heart:
IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

Looked like this alot!
IMG_7012.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features