• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

belly pan vents

J

jkpolaris

Nov 27, 2007
i am looking for belly pan vents for a 03 escape i know that there use to be someone on here selling them do you guys know who?
thanks
joe

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Like these?

We have them - one for each side of the bellypan. They are $125 with free shipping in the lower 48 through the 31st of August - $12 to Alaska and Canada.

You can get them in black, gray, white, blue, green, orange, red and yellow.

:) 2fun

attachment.php

Attachments

• pmp edge vents 3.jpg
    pmp edge vents 3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 181

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
It's all perspective

Pretty pricey.

I guess it's all in how you look at it.

There are a lot of people who have gotten into the vent making ring and I will NEVER put down a competitor - I think all of them have their merits.

What I know as fact in my little piece of the vent world is that we have been making vents since 2004, they are aluminum with prefilter in all clutch and intake sides wrapped with ultra tough mesh material. We stand behind our product 100% and will do everything humanly possible to take care of our customers - their happiness is our future.

I believe you get what you pay for and have learned that the cheapest is not always the best option. Even in this time with material costs escalating, we have not raised prices as we want to provide a great product but also keep costs as low as possible. We are sledders too and HATE IT when someone just jacks up the prices because they can.

I would love to earn your business, but if you choose to go with another manufacturer, at least you are getting the hot air out, and that helps no matter what vents you buy.

And there is my 2 cents.

:) 2fun

Last edited:

K.Materi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
There are a lot of people who have gotten into the vent making ring and I will NEVER put down a competitor - I think all of them have their merits.

That right there shows what type of people Tammy and Allan are. They have an awesome product and even better customer service. Thanks for doing what you do and not bashing the competition.

Premium Features