• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So Long Old Friend

R

rilesman5

Jan 21, 2009
MT
So I have a 2008 m1000 standard. I put a new seat, intake, can, eyepod, vents, vents, and more vents. It has taken me more places than any other sled. It has never left me stranded.....minus running out of gas and one time a tps acted up because of a left hand throttle bolt....it has never missed a beat and has been great in every aspect. I'm sad that it will only have more ride with me behind the throttle. But it is time to upgrade. This was a great chassis that could take a serious thrashing and keep ticking. SO I say farewell to a old heavy friend. It forever changed the way I ride. Thanks, ya old pumpkin.

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
So I have a 2008 m1000 standard. I put a new seat, intake, can, eyepod, vents, vents, and more vents. It has taken me more places than any other sled. It has never left me stranded.....minus running out of gas and one time a tps acted up because of a left hand throttle bolt....it has never missed a beat and has been great in every aspect. I'm sad that it will only have more ride with me behind the throttle. But it is time to upgrade. This was a great chassis that could take a serious thrashing and keep ticking. SO I say farewell to a old heavy friend. It forever changed the way I ride. Thanks, ya old pumpkin.

lol

D
Oct 14, 2013
north MI

One man's old pumpkin is another's sweet new pumpkin pie!

R

rilesman5

Jan 21, 2009
MT
Ill post some pictures when I get it from the cabin to trade in. Sounds like it will be sooner than later,,,,,I hear the new sleds are starting to arrive earlier than expected.

Premium Features