• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crooked Creek Guest Ranch - Dubois

L
Jan 7, 2013
Casper Wyoming
We stayed at CC a few years ago over new years with a couple of guys that knew the area very well. they were brothers and had been riding up there a ton. it was my very first time on a sled and it was absoloutely horrible... and by horrible I mean I was stuck every 15 minutes Cause the snow was that good and i was that bad. looking back it was one of the best riding areas ive ever been to. Some trail riding to get around, but it wasnt a ton.

Ross Anderson

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2008
Hey all at CCGR thanks for a great Christmas again.we always enjoy everything you have to offer.THANKS the Anderson's

I

iowarmk

Dec 27, 2009
Ankeny Iowa
Just left crooked creek...been to tog. a lot...first time to crooked creek!!! A++++ awesome place and great people! Great bar and restaurant with great service. Awesome to have access to heated garage to work on sled...Riding was great as well considering snow conditions. Will definitely be back!!!
8d405742a4f5d9247a702cf30799d3ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe54

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Just left crooked creek...been to tog. a lot...first time to crooked creek!!! A++++ awesome place and great people! Great bar and restaurant with great service. Awesome to have access to heated garage to work on sled...Riding was great as well considering snow conditions. Will definitely be back!!!

Do you or anyone else have any recent pics from riding? We head out in a couple weeks.

IowaM1000

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2007
Hey thanks for the updates. We were wanting to head out Wednesday and haven't made up our minds yet. Weather looks pretty dismal

Tahoe54

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Just saw a post from Brooks Lake Lodge on their FB page that they got 14" of fresh snow, anyone out there riding it? :face-icon-small-hap

rpmboy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2009
Mn
I talked to my buddy who lives right behind crooked creek,he said no fresh snow and its been in the 40's also

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
We spent most of last week at Crooked Creek in the "big house" and as always had great service and great riding. The trails were always smooth and this trip we spent most of our time further south but found some great riding and still some deep snow. The temps were warm upper 40's / lower 50's for most of the week and I think I got a bit of a tan. LOL

Premium Features