• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014/15 Togwotee Snow Conditions

xrs2628

Premium Member
Jan 31, 2011
Any update on the snow conditions for riding from togwotee lodge we will be heading out there this sunday and plan on riding on monday. Is it still worth the trip? Thanks.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
rolling out sunday also . will be on a 14 cat green with white fully vented panels poo skis. say hey.
carter said last week there was 4 ft in the hills . looks like a big one brewing off the coast of CA now dumping heavy in Tahoe now and heading east.

T
Sep 1, 2014
Good reviews thanks, please keep us updated as soon as you get any new news. Everyone be careful we don't need anymore fatalities.

Lander

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2011
Casper, WY
Sunday was an epic first ride of the season. If you weren't riding alone in untracked snow you were in the wrong place!

S

STEVE TWEET

Jan 20, 2010
Togwotee website had me excited for a second!! The snowfall went from 40" yesterday to 96" today. Slight malfunction I am guessing. But hey, a little tease never hurt every now and then long as the goods come eventually.

L
Nov 30, 2007
Just got back to the lodge... went out for a few hours today! Overall they need more snow... on the flats it's very very thin! Up in the trees is where it's at! Found some powder to play in! You have to search but its well worth coming up here!! :)

Lander

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2011
Casper, WY
How does the 163 work it sure looks good on the snow I see your pics looks like the riding isn't to bad for this early.

Coming off an 09 XP 154 it's like upgrading to an F16 Fighter Jet. It snowed most of Saturday and through the night, so we got into some exceptional snow on the East facing slopes Sunday, nearly 18" + of fresh. With a longer track and a bigger lug I was taking lines I could never do on the XP. Biggest difference is sidehiling, you don't have to manhandle the sled to keep a line, it does all the work for you!

Premium Features