• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks alot

T

team32

Jan 15, 2008
Iowa
Thanks to the person who ran into my pickup at green rock on saturday.You could have left a note of some sort but I guess just driving away was quicker and cheaper.appreciate it.

Lander

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2011
Casper, WY
Hopefully it was not a Wyoming resident, shows nothing but disrespect for you guys who drive half way across the country to ride and spend money here.

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
Sorry to hear about that -

A couple of weeks ago we got back to my friends truck in the Albany lot and there was a note on the windshield saying they had bumped his trailer with a sled - we couldn't figure out where it was hit, maybe a small bend in the diamond plate on the pass side... They left the note, phone number and wanted to pay for it.

Wish the guy that did that to you would have done the same, sounds like yours is a lot worse.

T
Must be the same dude who got out of their truck and pissed on the side of my buddies truck in the lot in Alpine. That dude was from Colorado. Hopefully karma is a bitch to them. Azz hats.:rant:

Last edited:
T

team32

Jan 15, 2008
Iowa
Hit hit on lr bumper.was a little slippery.didnt hit it bad but nothing a grand wont fix.

Premium Features