• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Found phone @ snowies

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
Found a phone on trail t on libbey flats. If you can identify it I'll get it back to you.

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
I assume it is locked or dead. Maybe ck with your local wireless office to see if they have any suggestions on how to find the owner.

If it is not in airplane mode and charged, turn it on and I believe if someone calls it u can still answer it, or if they have find-my-phone or similar ap they might find you, but that is a long shot.

Last edited:

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I'm going to let it dry out tonight. The screen is broke but I'll try turning it on tomorrow and maybe the digitizer still works. My guess is someone will be missing this.

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I was up there asking if someone lost one and a younger guy came up to me but it wasn't the same phone.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Sometimes you can still access emergency contacts if the phone is lost. And if they have those contacts setup. Granted, if it turns on for ya.

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
Update: Phone powers up but screen is unable to be read. I heard alerts like text msgs are coming through but can not see anything at all. Because of the state of the screen, I wouldn't even be able to answer it if it rang.

Premium Features