• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sled rental on the snowies

skivoice

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 1, 2012
Aberdeen, SD
We are heading up to the Snowies in mid January. One of the guys is looking to rent a sled I know the Albany lodge rents sleds didn't know if there were any other places that rented sleds in case they are all booked up. We would like to ride out of greenrock one day so if we can trailer a sled there it would be fine as we have an open spot on the trailer.

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Albany is the only one I know of on that side too.

An option may be to rent a sled elsewhere and bring it with you. My buddy would sometimes come up from KS with a rider who didnt own a sled and they would rent one from the dealer there and the dealer only charged for two days knowing that even though the sled would be out like 4 days, it would only be used two due to drive time.

There was a place in Denver which was renting sleds last year, if that would be a consideration.

Call the Laramie dealer and ask about rentals. Even though I dont think they rent, the more inquiries they get it might get them to consider it.

S

spiceyunicorn

Jun 20, 2010
NW, Iowa
give albany a call this was a couple years ago but they let us trailer a rental to green rock not sure if they changed their policy about trailering but its worth a call

skivoice

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 1, 2012
Aberdeen, SD
Thanks guys that's what I thought. It's great to know we might be able to trailer sure helps the gas situation.

snowho96

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
ia
Saratoga resort and spa rents ski doos. I have seen them in the parking lot by albany. I thought they brought them over from rondeview? Might be an option?:)

Premium Features