• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tabs for Oregon

D

Dozer-d8

Jan 7, 2014
I'm going riding in Oregon and I'm from Washington,
do I have to get Oregon tabs?
I'm leaving tomorrow night n if I do I'm going to be screwed,becouse no dmv will be open till Tuesday,or is there anywhere else you can get them on Saturday near joseph.

S
Nov 30, 2007
Vancouver, WA
As far as I know, they only changed the sno park permits. You have to buy a permit in Oregon if using their parking lots. They no longer accept washington snow park permits. As long as you are up to date on your sled registration with stickers, you should be fine. I live in Vancouver but ride with my parents in Bend from time to time. Someone else living in Oregon may know better than I do. Hopefully they will chime in.

Tracy

D
Dec 7, 2007
Basically same as above post. As I understand it Oregon recognizes other states registration, licenses just as they do on an cars/trucks. But do need a snow park permit, if you use the snow parks. Can get the permit at DMV and if I remember correct annual is $25, one day is $4 and $9 for 3 day. Have fun.

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
You can get the permit at nearby grocery stores and sporting goods.

Premium Features