• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 PRO RMK 800 LE WHITE *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Dec 16, 2007
2014 PRO RMK 800 Limited Edition snowcheck only Matte White. 609 miles. Sled runs great, EXIT adjustable rear rail shock, ArcticFX black tunnel wrap. Sled has the remainder of this winter as well as the next two winters on factory warranty. I have had zero issues with this sled and I hate to see it go but I have suffered an injury and won't be able to ride the rest of the winter. Asking $9500 OBO. Call or text 307-231-4737. Sled is located in Pinedale, WY

SLED HAS SOLD!!! $9000 with the EXIT rear rail shock...

Amber's Phone 281.jpg

Last edited:
W
Dec 16, 2007
PRICE REDUCED: Now Asking $9000 with the EXIT rear shock, or $8700 without the EXIT rear shock (stock W.E. shock installed)

Sled truly is super clean and in great shape. I am very meticulous about how I take care of my sleds. I am a firm believer that a clean well taken care of sled will just flat out run better.

Dec 1, 2007
Bump to the top for a beautiful sled. Id love to take it off your hands, unfortunately I can't come from Michigan to do so.

W
Dec 16, 2007
Thanks for the interest guys. It is a beautiful sled is it not? It is even more beautiful now that it is SOLD!!! Cheers! Here's to 2016!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features