• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Pro Rmk LE, extras, 1 mile, 3 yr warranty.

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Considering selling selling my 2015 Pro. Started out life as the limited edition breast cancer awareness package. I deleted all the pink, and added a few extras along with all the pre- season tweaking ( double checking tps, rerouting power valve solenoid vent tube, re-torquing primary heat cycled engine and just needs first day break in). Extras include bike man powder lite can, nxtlvl skinz front bumper, Burandt back country bag, Polaris hand guards, frogzskins vent package including high flow intake kit, Ftx PROtector kit, scratchers, extra Polaris belt. This sled is seriously ready to ride. Tank is full of 91 octane with break in oil. Snow checked last march and then found out the wife was pregnant, baby due in a couple of weeks and toys probably won't see much use. Hate to have this thing sit so I thought I would offer it to someone else looking. Not giving away so don't lowball me, serious offers only I am losing money as it is and someone is getting a sled with all the work done to make it a reliable, durable sled!

12250.00$

image.jpg

Last edited:

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Delivery

Sled Is located in North Central Iowa, but can meet up for delivery. Have a tentative trip planned for first week of February also and would work a deal out with someone if they wanted to meet up after I use the sled for 3 days!!!

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
New price.

Ok, lowering price and offering a lower price option. 11900 buys it as is right now. 11200 buys it delivered to Wyoming after I ride it for 3 days. Still comes with 3rd year warranty.

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Clickers

To get the coloring that I wanted I had to order a special edition. Options were a little more limited with this one... Shocks were not an upgradeable option on this model. I had originally intended to put evol's on it anyway so it wasn't a make or break deal to me. I will be headed to Wyoming February 5th. Going to togwotee. Will be riding the 7-9th. On me if you are interested I'll get your number and we can talk if your serious.

image.jpg

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
color options

Was the only way to get an all black/white combination including seat cover. All the other LE and snowcheck options had colored stripes on the seat.

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Price

Okay 10750 after the trip to tog. Otherwise I'll keep it. I can meet/ deliver anywhere along I80 on the way to togwotee.

Premium Features