• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 600 Pro Boondocker turbo

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
2014 Polaris 600 pro turbo 155''
Pretty much Brand new motor,turbo kit has 600 miles, rear skid & track only 100 miles . Boondocker race gas kit with inter cooler and gtx 2860 garret turbo with tial external waist gate Adjustable from 8-15 pounds of boost, can run up to 10 pounds of boost on pump fuel. Best most reliable kit on the market personally tuned by Jared sessions $500 in chrome. has been converted back to a chaincase instead of belt drive and steel drive new condition over 20K invested A must see!! Always in a enclosed in a trailer or garage kept Test ride is available serious inquiries only 11k will also sell stock for $7000

IMG_0505.jpg IMG_0545.jpg IMG_0503.jpg

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
When will you settle with the fact that this baby has seen some serious shît!! And try and sell it for what it's actually worth? You must have had 0 insurance on this thing to think that you need to get top dollar for it.

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
come look at it before you run your lips about it !!!!!!!!!!! every sled has been through some **** and this sled has been rode but never abused and has better parts then polaris puts on stock so if your interested come have a look if not keep your opinion to your self and scroll by!!!!!!!!!!

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
come look at it before you run your lips about it !!!!!!!!!!! every sled has been through some **** and this sled has been rode but never abused and has better parts then polaris puts on stock so if your interested come have a look if not keep your opinion to your self and scroll by!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to get in the middle of something I have no business in, but why not just own up to the dam picture you posted and throw it in with the listing if your gonna tell any possible buyer about what the sled has been through? If it is 100% it is 100% I am sure you have receipts and stuff to prove you have since made it better than new. To put something like this on snowest and then not mention it in multiple threads trying to sell the same sled it comes across as dishonest and most people here take issue with that.

DSC_9149_-L.jpg

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
I have nothing to hide everyone that contacts me about it gets the life story of the sled it does not have a salvaged title and has all brand new chassis also has a chain case and steel drive shaft so is by far better then the sled it was out of the create Although I dont agree with everyone bashing my thread thanks

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I have nothing to hide everyone that contacts me about it gets the life story of the sled it does not have a salvaged title and has all brand new chassis also has a chain case and steel drive shaft so is by far better then the sled it was out of the create Although I dont agree with everyone bashing my thread thanks

I wouldn't shy away from this sled at all with what you've done for improvements. I do have a problem with the price though......

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
And by now you would think this would happen and put ". Yes this sled has been wrecked" in your post. The fact that you don't, only makes everyone that knows what it's been through want to tell the story and show the pic.

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
the turbo kit is worth $7500 and I put 6800 back into it to make 100% my price is pretty fair if your interested lets talk about it if your not scroll on to the next add thank you

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO

I never once bashed your sled. I posted a picture of your sled. If you consider that bashing then perhaps there is still something wrong with it if you are trying to hide the fact it was crashed. If you would just add the picture to your threads every time you make them people wouldn't say anything. There is no reason not to post the picture with the listing unless you are trying to be deceptive.

Either post it or I will when I see your next 2 or 3 threads trying to sell the same sled.

Free bump to the top.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Racer212, I don't know a lot about this situation.

Did you have identical looking race sleds for different classes? One was wrecked another was not?
Are you maintaining that this is the sled that wasn't wrecked?

Premium Features