• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Pro RMK LE

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Selling my 2015 Pro RMK LE that I snowchecked. Comes with the remainder of the 3yr extended warranty through Polaris. (expires in December of 2017).
Ordered the sled last year and really havent ridden it. I had put some extras on it: FTX PROtector kit, Frogskinz vent covers, NXT LVL front bumper. It currently has 650 miles on it and is in as close to brand new condition as you can get.

Sled is in like new condition. Never had any dents, dings, or other damage.

Looking to sell for 8200 obo. Lowered the price again, and will have my dealer do paperwork on the sale. Heck of a price for a 2 yr old sled compared to a 14k sticker on the new sleds. Comes with extras and has another full season of bumper to bumper warranty!

PRORMK.jpg

Last edited:

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Update

Update on price and miles. I took the sled out to the snowys for a few days, it now has 285 miles on it. I have lowered the price to 9000 sled is in awesome shape and ran flawlessly in the fresh snow out there!

Last edited:

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Sled is in Clearlake Iowa. Which is far north central Iowa. Would be happy to meet up to help deliver somewhere if we work out the logistics with the deal.

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Price

Guys I lowered the price again. looking for reasonable offers and will have my local Polaris dealer do all the paperwork. I am not going to get to ride the sled for the rest of the season so someone might as well get to!

This sled does have warranty, and is in like new condition!

Save big over even buying a holdover!

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Still for sale!

Sled is still for sale and will be headed to Laramie Wyoming with it at the end of the week. Riding for two days and coming home sunday. End of the season pricing on it 8500.00$ if my dealer does the paperwork on it. Text or call if interested! 641-529-071three

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Price

8200.00! Heck of a deal on a 2 yr old sled with low low miles and full warranty Remaining!

Will help meet for delivery!

Premium Features