• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Polaris 800 RMKpro 155 Custom

S

sthelenssldnx

Dec 8, 2013
Island Park, ID
Up for sale is my wife's 2012 RMKpro 800cc 155 track custom sled - $6500 OBO. She upgraded to a new sled over the weekend so it is time to let this one go. The sled is in flawless condition, has less than 1100miles on and has never been in an accident and is nearly scuff free. You wont find a cleaner sled, look closely at the pics. The engine has never been modified or turbo'd but does come with the following aftermarket extras:
1-Under seat Storage Bag
2-Handlebar Storage Bag
3-Heated goggle/glove storage in the side panel
4-Full body and tunnel professionally done Artic FX black and blue plaid wrap with Slednecks, Klim, and 509 logos.
5-Blue Slide Rails, and blue hood vents and blue side vents.
6-Electric start with a LITHIUM battery. Works better in the cold and only added 10lbs total with the entire kit. Compare to 25lbs+ with a normal e-start kit. This cost over $1000 and was just added less than a month ago, installed by the dealer.
7 - Crazy Mountain zero inertia belt drive conversion to replace the chain and bring it in line with the latest RMK tech. This was installed by Crazy Mountain Motorsports in Montana and was over $2000 but worth every penny. Crazy Mountain makes the lambo of custom sleds...
8-Red ski loops and white suspension springs both front and back.

In short this is the best priced and highest value 2011-2013 RMK for sale within ID, WY, MT, OR, WA. I am not real happy to be selling it so soon after having the electric start installed but happy wife means I get to go riding more...By the way, the pics make the blue look kinda purple'ish but it is more of a dark electric blue, bad lighting. Can deliver within 60 miles of Island Park Idaho if you are interested. Test drives welcome with some cash in hand.

5431020048.html

Premium Features