• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Sales

R
Out of curiosity Ive been trying to find a way to become a snowmobile sales rep. There are a couple companys that rep our AC and Polaris stores that handle brands like 509 and Klim and or Motor Fist.

Living in Grand Junction Colorado and being right in the middle of SLC and Denver one would think this would be a great area for a rep. That is what i do now but for HVAC Equipment and would much rather sell something and run around and discuss snowmobiling and that parts that coincide with the sport. If anybody has any insite that would be great. I grew up in Thief River Falls MN and grew up racing but now i've moved myself to the boondocking region. I find it to be easier to sell what your passionate about then what just pays the bills.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'd say start contacting those companies and send in your resumes.
Talk to the local retailers that carry those products and see if they have a rep or who their rep is.

R
Thats the route Ive been on so far. Ive talked to a few of the local companies around here on who reps there material and what company does such for them. A guy figures with the amount of resources SnoWest Forum carrys that somebody would have some answers. Thanks for the reply. Trying to get this Friday behind me so I can get out and ride this weekend!

Premium Features