• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

27ft EXTRA TALL All Aluminum SILVER SPORT Wells Cargo Snowmobile Trailer - Rzr/ Rhino

S
Jun 3, 2008
OK sled heads... if you didn't already know, Wells Cargo builds the best aluminum trailer on the market. I've had featherlite and it just does not compare with the wide axles WC uses.!!! IMO, this is the best pulling trailer on the road. Pulls like nothing is behind you and doesn't get blown all over the road. You need to tow it to believe it! This will hold 5 long sleds when loading from the nose!

A new stock trailer will run $20k...this one is already set up and has all the plastic runners for ski's as well as aluminum cabinet. Most aluminum trailers are not finished on the inside and have a short ceiling!!! This trailer has extra heigth and is the Deluxe Silver Sport Model (FULLY FINISHED). There is no problem fitting a rhino, rzr, or ranger into this trailer. The deluxe model is loaded with every option the factory offers. The roof is flat instead of round and allows alot more head room and a taller rear door opening. The roof is designed to hold thousands of pounds (for snow weight). This has a full aluminum frame, shell, tongue, wheels, and panels.. The color is bright white and has all seemless panels with no rivets!!! This has been used more for storage than towing!! Great condition

This trailer inside is fully finished with 2ft of kemlite for a kick panel around bottom, and all white wood/vinyl on the walls. All the doors and ceiling are insulated. Each ramp has several traction bars for snowmobiles or wet tires. The ramps are spring assisted and will slowly fall to the ground when you open the doors. There is a side rv style locking door as well and a hidden aluminum step for easy access. Some other features of this trailer are chromed mirror finish corners and v-nose. There are 2 spotlights that swing out for all angles of lights, 4 overhead lights, 2 air flow vents for driving air, 1 overhead vent, 2 light switches at front and back of trailer, large battery up front, 20yr special pressure treated plywood floor, locking fuel/gas door, all LED lights, and much much more. Call or text with any ?'s 435-229-3536 Asking $13,500 - located in SALT LAKE CITY UT.

snowmobile trailer 003.jpg snowmobile trailer 004.jpg snowmobile trailer 005.jpg snowmobile trailer 006.jpg snowmobile trailer 002.jpg 1350753385519.jpg

Last edited:
S
Jun 3, 2008
Inside height is 6'6.

First person to see this trailer will own it. (435-TWO TWO NINE-3536) You can call or text as well.

Last edited:
S
Jun 3, 2008
Trade Considered

Priced a new aluminum Wells Trailer at $22,500... This is basically half price. May consider partial trade for SxS (Rhino 700 or Rzr 800).

Last edited:
S
Jun 3, 2008
Better Hurry - All Aluminum 27ft Trailer 4 SALE

I listed this a year or two ago and decided to keep it because of the replacement cost... I finally got my new Silver Sport and I'm offering this one to some lucky person.

This is the best trailer on the road. If you don't know anything about this trailer, do some research. These pull better than anything on the road with wide axles and wheel spacing, tall clearance, and every extra you could imagine.

I can fit (5) 163" sleds or two rzr Xp4's. This trailer is super light and will never rust. I think the title has it at 2900lbs. I can confirm if desired.

Since my original listing, I replaced all the trim screws with aluminum rivets so they will never back out, new tires, added some new diamond plate on the doors, extra D rings in the trailer floor, vice (locking) locks for front and rear doors, added another aluminum rack in the nose, etc.

This has an RV battery that will run all the lights when you are not connected to truck power. All LED lighting, this is such a good trailer and in excellent shape! Price is firm at $13,500. Located in Layton Utah.

Call, text... if intersted

unnamed122.jpg unnamed121.jpg unnamed126.jpg unnamed125.jpg unnamed127.jpg unnamed132.jpg unnamed128.jpg

Last edited:

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Bumper pin weight? Do u need a 1 ton dually to pull this thing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

S
Jun 3, 2008
1/2 Ton or 3/4 ton

You could pull this with a half ton truck. On many occasions I've hooked up my wifes Yukon. I towed this from Utah to Washington that way...

However, I have a 3/4 ton Dodge that normally tows this around. You forget it's behind you...

No way do you need a 1 ton. That's for pulling a heavy steel stock trailer, not an all aluminum.

Premium Features