• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pilot 5.9 skis on a 99 Formula Deluxe 583

D

Do-The-Doo

Feb 5, 2010
Calgary-Alberta
Hi all,

Anybody know if there is a conversion kit to make it possible to mount pilot skis on a 1999 Formula Deluxe 583? Or am I going to have to 'Jimmy-rig' something? I am taking the 5.7s off my 2009 Renegade in favor of the 6.9s and need new skis on the 99 really badly.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks...... and let it snow already!

Last edited:
E
Dec 1, 2008
Skis

I just put 6.9s on 2000 summit. Bolted right up, just had to use bolt that come with the 6.9s Not sure if your formula is the same. How is Regina at this time of year. Have been there in summer.

D

Do-The-Doo

Feb 5, 2010
Calgary-Alberta
thanks from Regina

Thanks for the reply. As it turns out I sold that sled so it is someone else's mission now.
Regina is usually a nice snowy place by this time of year, but like most of western Canada right now there is not much snow. Disappointing. Been here 4 years and it has been great to us. We are moving to Calgary in a couple months for work and are a bit melancholy about it as we've met so many great people here.
Oh well, have a good one and let it snow!!
Cheers.

Premium Features