• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skiwiz what it iz

D
Nov 20, 2005
lol newmy1 , the way skiwiz took us into 7 fools was not easy , but i really had a good time...
lets put it this way ....where we started from (to go down into 7 fools) skiwiz pointed down to and said that is where the french creek hotel is..so i was looking down at where u guys got stuck. what made this so cool is ..from where we were we could see the way u got into the creek area ,plus we could see lake marie hill in the back ground .. so i saw from up above where u had entered , where u had stopped , and where u needed to go to get on the trail and get help........all from one spot on top of a hill.....it was pretty cool...
theres still a really deep base out there..

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Wiz take them to the NW corner cross the creek, (you always get stuck in), up the shoot, take a left, you are into the parks. Its a good road, didn't you guys drive Pete's chevelle down that road last summer?

chainsaw and alot gas required!!!!

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
lol newmy1 , the way skiwiz took us into 7 fools was not easy , but i really had a good time...
lets put it this way ....where we started from (to go down into 7 fools) skiwiz pointed down to and said that is where the french creek hotel is..so i was looking down at where u guys got stuck. what made this so cool is ..from where we were we could see the way u got into the creek area ,plus we could see lake marie hill in the back ground .. so i saw from up above where u had entered , where u had stopped , and where u needed to go to get on the trail and get help........all from one spot on top of a hill.....it was pretty cool...
theres still a really deep base out there..

sled10k fuel$20 aride with skiwiz priceless----------------lets ride again--soon:beer;

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Wiz I should have never talked you into leaving the trail, You have turned into a tree killing, sled flipping, creek splashing, mountian mashing, flatland legend.

D
Nov 20, 2005
but the wiz isnt a tree killer .......heck he's a tree hugger...just ask him he spent half the nite up in the tree sat nite..btw did u try there prime rib? i bet u did , thats y u wanted my credit card #eh ? lol
im also looking forward to riding soon ....just may be on 4 wheeler or dec.snow. take care skiwiz

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
but the wiz isnt a tree killer .......heck he's a tree hugger...just ask him he spent half the nite up in the tree sat nite..btw did u try there prime rib? i bet u did , thats y u wanted my credit card #eh ? lol
im also looking forward to riding soon ....just may be on 4 wheeler or dec.snow. take care skiwiz

No food is cheap it's my crown addiction that keeps me searching for a sugarbaby.

D
Nov 20, 2005
well than it could be beneficial if u get in with the bartendress ..........tip of the day when ever she mix u a drink just go muah baby...lol

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Maybe you should remove the water magnet from the front of that dragon. Or better yet, grab the loud handle instead of the brake and hang on.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Some of the time Ole Wiz rides like that dragon has sprouted wings, others he can't hit water if he falls out of a boat. Wait a minute, he always finds the WATER!! Makes me proud I turned that flatlander into a mtn boy, maybe I can get him into AA.

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Some of the time Ole Wiz rides like that dragon has sprouted wings, others he can't hit water if he falls out of a boat. Wait a minute, he always finds the WATER!! Makes me proud I turned that flatlander into a mtn boy, maybe I can get him into AA.

Save your $ for airfare . Good to hear from you ,maybe when run out of snow I,ll head your way.

Premium Features