• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Running board inserts 91 Phazer

D
Nov 30, 2007
Bozeman MT
Recently burned these out for a friends 91 Phazer. Pattern and design was dictated by press availability. Haven't installed yet. 1/8" Aluminum no holes drilled and a "brushed" finish. Not sure what years they'd fit. I'd guess around $100 shipped if there's a need or interest. email me for fastest response haven't been too active on here in a while. Travis
bartonfab at gmail dot com

Attachments

• phazer insert.JPG
    phazer insert.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 128
B
Jan 26, 2013
Those look real nice and have huge snow dump holes. I installed a set of the wrp mountain tuff inserts on a pro action chassis. they did a nice job stiffening the boards up and adding traction as well as allowing snow to melt faster by falling right on the cooler.

They were a PITA to install however! I used a 6" joint knife as a back up safety and a multi tool with carbide cutter to make the windows. I would do it again, not in a cold garage in the middle of winter however. I would have to guess most people wouldn't feel confident getting that close to the coolers with a cutting tool.

Attachments

• fitting in.jpg
    fitting in.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 242
  • plunge cutter.jpg
    plunge cutter.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 113
  • right side foot.jpg
    right side foot.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 181
A

Adobe-Al

Nov 9, 2008
Montrose,Co
Recently burned these out for a friends 91 Phazer. Pattern and design was dictated by press availability. Haven't installed yet. 1/8" Aluminum no holes drilled and a "brushed" finish. Not sure what years they'd fit. I'd guess around $100 shipped if there's a need or interest. email me for fastest response haven't been too active on here in a while. Travis
bartonfab at gmail dot com

I'm interested in your cut outs, but your email is not working please P.M me. I will p.m you as well. Thanks

Premium Features