• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Piston for sno scoot

S

SpencerA

Mar 30, 2010
Portland Oregon
So from my research it sounds like no one has cross reference for the scoot piston. I know Sno scoot has them but I can't believe what they want for it. But if thats my only choice then guess I'm sos.

Also anyone do the oil delete on their scoots?

Sumac Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2009
Central Wisconsin
YZ80 Piston

Don't take this as a for sure ------ we did some rough comparison with a YZ80 piston around the same years as the Scoots & they sure seemed to be the same.

I didn't have a Scoot Piston or a New YZ80 Piston in my hands with caliper so I'm not a 100%, worth doing some measurements if you have the piston out, but it sounds like its back together now.....

U

utah340six

Dec 4, 2008
piston kit

looking at doing a piston bigbore kit.
the reason no one does this is the price they want to build a few custom pistons.
8019107714 tom
looking for a couple bad cylinders and heads if possible to test with.
I will pay for shipping and parts.

U

utah340six

Dec 4, 2008
Don't take this as a for sure ------ we did some rough comparison with a YZ80 piston around the same years as the Scoots & they sure seemed to be the same.

I didn't have a Scoot Piston or a New YZ80 Piston in my hands with caliper so I'm not a 100%, worth doing some measurements if you have the piston out, but it sounds like its back together now.....

Looked at both scoot and yz80 piston and yo has a larger wristpin size

Premium Features