• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

halvy25

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
Nebraska
Wow! What a great offer from Arctic Cat and Snowest. Thanks to both for the chance to win. A ton of great ideas in this post and I can't think of any others not already mentioned but look forward to seeing what will be done. Whoever wins will be one happy sledder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

snowboatboy

Oct 22, 2011
Petersburg Ak.
This is an awesome project, super stoked to see what you can do to the machine within the limitations that arctic cat has lain down. I think better running boards would be a great upgrade. And some sort of power upgrade, something from speedwerx or SLP.

C
Feb 28, 2011
don't hate me but..

being a flatlander, I would make several changes to the 15:
Hope its a 153, keep the 2.6, 16 front end and skis, 16 team clutches, rail braces, add some quality compression adjustable coil overs all the way around, then I'd buy a 2.25 claw and cut it down to 1.75 and make this thing a sweet crossover style sled for around home and the UP, but have the parts to take er out west a time or two a year!

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Belt drive, Boost-it Turbo, Racewerx running boards, Diamond S hood, Fox Float 3 Evol RC2 shocks all the way around, Skinz electronic ARC, Team clutching.

ultimax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Washington State
Lucky Dog

What a great opportunity to create your own custom built sled with factory knowledge and members to help with all the details. I can't wait to see how the final project performs. Thanks

sweepstakes.jpg

Everyone who participates in this thread will be entered!

K

kcdavidak

Dec 4, 2007
ketchikan,ak
Lots and lots of carbon fiber .from clutch covers to rails to tunnels
And the hood!!!!!!! .and while your at it might as well put a 900
Big bore with a supercharger that should do it .

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
Updated to '16 front end, rear float action skid, all their new easy adjust float shocks, team clutches. Then go crazy with the arctic cat accessory catalogue. Boards, skid plates, bags, skis(ac offered slp and c&a), and what ever else they have in there. Build the best optioned sled that could possibly come from cat with cat available parts.

kirks870

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2011
aurora,co
I would like to see a sled that would be comparable to the the Polaris in weight and still have the look of a cat. I ride a 2012 proclimb and love my sled. What ever you do will be good can't wait to see the finished product.

Itsstock

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Woodbury,MN
It would be nice to see B&M fabrication running boards and front bumper on it, a Speedwerx supercharger, narrowed bodywork, hood and side panel venting, 2016 team clutches, AC anti stab wheels, and a seat with storage provisions.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
My wish list for the sled is pretty simple. Everything that snowest is already doing plus add a supercharger, and a light weight hood. There are other things that would be nice but I don't want to be to greedy. When I win the sled I will be more than happy to let anyone take it for a ride. Start signing up now because if next winter is as poor as this one not many people will get to ride it. I will even be willing to ride it for the year, sell or raffle it of with the proceeds to benefit the Utah Avalanche Center. Thanks for building me a great sled Snowest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features