• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLED SHIPPING NATIONWIDE, CHEAP

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
If anyone on here would need shipping of snowmobiles. We have moved over 50 sleds for members on here. We send them LTL and would need to be crated for proper insurance. To and from Dealers are best..

Zips
Size of crate, LXWXH
Weight
Needs to go Business to business and dock to dock, customer may drop off at local terminal.

The last one I did from Salt Lake City to Minnesota was around $350.

If you take the windshield and skis off, I can ship them at CL 100 which is way cheaper. CRATED IS BEST WAY TO SHIP, PALLET WORKS IN A BIND BUT IS A LITTLE MORE, DOCK TO DOCK, YOU CAN DROP OFF AT THE TERMINAL TOO IF NEEDED

Mike
612-615-7822 office 7:15-3:45 Central Time.
651-955-7688 Cell

mike@shipglobalfusion.com
I am on my email all day from 7-3 usually. And can get a free quote within about 20 minutes. We work with most all the big LTL companies (Saia, YRC, RR, etc)

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
2x4 or 1x3 and 1/2 plywood. Thanks for all the emails guys. Its pretty hassle free to ship these things I wouldn't be shy about getting things sent cross country. Crating is really the only hassle, if you can take an hour and build a crate its worth it.

D

D McGregor

Mar 12, 2012
shipping sled

What about shipping to Alberta Canada. Im dealing on a 1980 SRX but just looking into shipping from minnesota to alberta, What you think

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
Alaska, would depend which area you can get it from etc. Do you have the postal code. Let me know if anyone needs some help, AVG is about $400 to ship a sled about across 6-10 states. If anyone needs some help with anything.

Please have the Zips and weight of the sled crated and i can get you pretty close also, Business to Business shipping is cheapest. thanks

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Just an FYI, dealers have crates from new sleds. Not Polaris, they are re-usable crates that get sent back, but Doo crates are wood and if the dealer takes them apart by removing the screws instead of cutting them apart, they are very easy to re-use.

Premium Features