• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yooper introduction

H
Mar 27, 2015
I am from the U.P. I am getting back into snowmobiling after a 15 year break. My ten year old son actually got me back into it the sport after he saved up and bought himself a used snowmobile. We started riding and I realized my old 98 Polaris was not as comfortable as I remember. Liked riding so much this last season I purchased a new sled for next season. I enjoy reading the different threads and am impressed with the experienced knowledge that is shared. I look forward to talking with other that are so passionate about the sport!

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Welcome to the forum. This place is loaded with guys and gals that truly are passionate about the sport. Endless information and knowledge in here. Good to have you back. Great to hear your son is sledding as well.

Ride hard, ride fast, most of all.... ride safe.

Nooby

B
Feb 14, 2015
WI, UP
Glad to have you guys with us! My Dad and I are usually running long tracks between the Porkies and Houghton.. We usually wind up on the power lines and logging roads. We're looking to wander East towards Ishpeming up into the Huron Mtn area next year. Maybe see you out next winter! What kinds of riding are you guys doing?

Premium Features