• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a Snowmobile Lodge - any out there for sale?

snowpromod

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Northeast Ohio
It has always been a dream to own a lodge that had a good location for the snowmobile crowd (Western States), any for sale???

E
Dec 1, 2008
For sale

You might try wycololodge.com. On the Colorado Wyoming border. Hooked up to the Snowyrange. They closed down this past fall, Been there for many years. Always liked staying there. Poor management.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
trailshead in the black hills is forsale. It's a great property with TONS of opportunity to expand. It has cabins to rent out, additional property that can be sold, and in today's market property in the black hills is at a premium. Also, trailshead is in the dead center of the trails system and almost every rider that goes out at some point or other gets food and fuel there. They also have a great fleet of A/C sleds and I've been told that they typically run out of rentals during the weekends.

The owners are Bob and Sandy, great folks!

S

stevepolaris

Mar 4, 2012
dont know if your looking for somthing this far up north its called the last resort its in ronald wa.. great area to ride they even have a snowmobile rental place. its a great place i truly love it... http://thelastresortwa.com/

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Southfork Lodge in Lowman Idaho is for sale... pretty cool place with summer and winter activities. The place was gone through a number of years ago with a lodge/bar, small hotel, bed and breakfast and enough land to put in a RV park. They have the only parking for sleds in the area so you get all the traffic.

Google it and you will find some info, it's been closed the past couple years but I know it's for sale.

wileybird

Premium Member
Feb 20, 2011
snow shoe lodge south of the antelope butte ski area is still for sale i think. hot tub and i believe there some cabins around there to rent out as well. even a heated helicopter pad for you hi fluten folk!!! Nice place though.

U

ultra51684

Jan 26, 2010
Orange city IA
It has always been a dream to own a lodge that had a good location for the snowmobile crowd (Western States), any for sale???

My wife and I are also looking for a place to invest/own. We have been in hospitality for about 10 years now and love it. If you are looking for partners pm me. I know Albany lodge is for sale also. I have been looking hard at this.

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
High country lodge in the big horns i have heard is. Not sure if still is or any info tho

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I know of a premo place, 1000 acres, with direct access to the mountains/trail system. 4.3 million from what I have been told, I think all there is for buildings is a house or two and shops. Less than ten miles from McCall, at the base of West Mountain. Be a killer deal for someone with money to build a lodge, sell off parcels to recoup cash.

Premium Features