• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ski-doo jobs???

S
Sep 17, 2012
Missoula
Anyone know of or has contact with ski-doo? would like a job in company doing anything 26yrs old have riding experience 14-26. mechanic 19-26 very accomplished young man great potential just want to better myself in my true passion any that can help thanks

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

C
Feb 3, 2009
island park
1st steps

first thing you need to do is get a tech job at a BRP dealership. then get all the technical training BRP requires done, and that includes going to "hands on" training in wausau wisconsin. during all that, you will make contacts within BRP. the manufactures realy dont care if you know how to ride a sled, they want someone with a brain...

Ski-Doo employment

If you are an acomplished mechanic, we are in need of a sled tech. We do all of the BRP products and provide the training needed.We provide paid vacation, paid sick time, medical, and retirement. We carry Kawasaki, Honda, BRP, and Polaris. We have been a Ski-Doo dealer for 25 years. I am also a member of the Mountain Technical Committee for Ski-Doo.

Give me a call or drop an email if you are interested.

Dustin
Roger's Sport Center
Cody, Wy
rsc@tritel.net
307-587-6818

Premium Features