• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Nytro X-TX Tech video

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Nice video. I just wish they would have incorporated some of those features into the MTX paltform. And did they change the bushings etc in the front end? He doesn't really say...

Probably not, because Yamaha doesn't officially recognize it an issue...like the sub frame deal? :eek:

They tried with the running boards, but for 'real powder' its still not going to change anything, still need Better Boards or Snow Eliminators or similar..

Until they use a "better" quality/brand shock, I don't know if that issue will be resolved. Doo's HPGs are and have been great for years, Cats using Fox (and even Floats now) is nice. Doesn't Poo even use Fox Floats on some sleds now? I know Yamaha does put floats on one model...but would be a nice option at least for any of their sleds. I'd rather pay for the shocks and have them factory than deal with swapping them. And h3ll, its weight saved, thats what the MTX version needs more than the trail sled, IMO?!

But I do still understand, none of the big 4 builds mtn sleds as their main "Money Maker"...obviously its all about the Race sleds, the ones getting all the public eyes.

Last edited:
Premium Features