• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

difference between sp and le

R
Jul 22, 2008
what is the difference besides the tunnel and and color scheme i heard the le comes with titanium springs in the clutches any one know for sure

B
Jan 20, 2009
I don't think there is really anything diffrent. I belive you may be thinking of the diffrences between the HCR and SP, I think the HCr has the titanium clutch spring(I think anyways i'm probly wrong)

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
In 09 the LE had the titainium primary spring for 10 Cat doesn't specify titainium for the LE. Only Arctic (rpm sensing)

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Is there someone directly at arctic cat to call for things like this cause no dealers know

are Ti springs that important to you, I think it was only the prim spring last year anyway, looks like they are the same now, color is the only difference as far as I can tell

S
Dec 8, 2008
Eagle Point, Oregon
Color is it. I think 153 is the perfect length unless you ride 3-4 ft of wide open powder every day. We boondock here and climb so the 162 is sometimes to long to get through the trees to good riding areas. can be done but makes you really tired by the time you get there to play. I have played with both and still go to the 153 when I have the option.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Should be just color. Both models ( for 08 )have the ti primary spring and both have floats. LE models are the spring only order models like the nightfire m8.

Premium Features