• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NYTRO gathering/ ride......

T
Jan 3, 2008
I would like to see if we can get a group of us turbo nytro guys together to do sum comparison and see what is working and what we like/ dislike about the sleds / turbo systems and to help us all improve our sleds or see if brand x is a better way to go for next time...

I would host at my cabin we have 6 feet at the door and aprox 14 feet up top I ride from my door step and have parking and rooms for 6 people at least ,hot tub ,tv great riding the works.... This is in wa state off of I. 90 so if you would like to make the trip let me know... knowledge is power.

cabin_002_320x240.JPG groomer_002.JPG

T
Jan 3, 2008
Thanks bro.. it,s not that far..LOL. Let me know if you change your mind would love to get a few together. ps there a couple cabins down the street for sale $$$$$

T
Jan 3, 2008
Just checked out your nytro pics thats sweet ..trade ya for the cabin.. but you have to drive here... I want the same tunnel you have prob this summer.unless you wana trade yours for my xp and $$.??

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
As if there weren't enough reasons to get boost already.....

T
Jan 3, 2008
i am shooting for the weekend of the 29 th of feb. if not the first weekend in march. I hope you can make it and some more t nytro,s too...

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
I could probably join in at least for the day. I have tentative plans to go to Utah or Montana on the weekend of the 29th, but that's only if a storm is hitting, else I'll be around town.

Premium Features